Our Passenger Centre functions as a personal customer service office, where our passengers can take care of their travel matters comfortably and quickly. If you would like to personally request information about your trip or tickets, please contact our office during the opening times indicated. In the Museum Corner of the office, you can get an insight into the history of our railway company and admire our artifacts on display. The Toy Corner entertains the children with lots of toy trains, while adult railway fans can delight in the various gifts offered for purchase.
- GYSEV SHOP - We offer a wide range of custom gifts, souvenirs, train and Cenki Teki toys.
- Information - general touristic and timetable information (rail & bus).
- Travel agency - sales of excursions and combination tickets with complete information and ticket sales (e.g. admission tickets, local bus tickets, BKK tickets).
- Organization of group travels - complete organization of your travel orders.
- Immediate settlement and payment of lump-sum claims - in the event of delays of trains subject to a surcharge of more than 30/120 minutes, you can submit your claim for a lump-sum reimbursement personally and immediately. Compensations over 1,000 HUF will be paid on site if the conditions of our Business Rules for Passenger Transport are met.
- Announcement and handling of customer comments and complaints - you can personally report your comments on the trip to our staff.
- E-Customer Service – Online registration of customer comments and claims for damages other than lump-sum claims, online traffic information
- GYSEV Museum Corner –Company history exhibition (maps, coins, badges, shares, tickets, train passes, stamps, train lamps, old objects of daily use)
- Toy Corner – specially designed for children to entertain while you are doing your business
As from 01.01.2022: local bus tickets and season tickets available in the Passenger Centre at Szombathely railway station
The Passenger Centre of Szombathely railway station is expanding its services: as from 1st January 2022 with the sale of local bus tickets and season tickets. The prices are shown under the following link:Jegy és bérlet árak | Blaguss Szombathely (blaguss-szombathely.hu)
Opening hours of the Passenger Centre: https://www2.gysev.hu/en/customer-service/personal-customer-service
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 7:00 am - 5:30 pm
Thursday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Breaks Monday-Friday: 11:15 am-11:35 pm, 3:10 pm-3:35 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Break Saturday: 11:15 am-11:35 pm
Closed on Sundays and public holidays
Monday to Sunday and public holiday: 6:50 am - 7:10 pm